Table of Contents
Ingame settings dialog. Use ACE Clippi to make settings persistent.
You can access the ingame settings menu from within the ESC-menu, while inside a mission.
If you click save, you have two options to make the settings persistent;
- Make sure the ACE Clippi tool is running while you click 'Save', this will perform the persistent save automatically.
- or; Manually paste (CTRL+V) the settings into ..\ArmA 2\userconfig\ACE\settings.ace
- Open settings.ace in your editor
- In the game, save your settings
- Switch back to your editor, make settings.ace empty, and paste (CTRL+V) the settings into the file.
- Save the file.
Adjustments to how ejected cartridges are displayed.
Adjustable bindings; Keys
Adjustments to the Instrument Landing System aids for jets and helicopters.
Recognize Scanning method
Constant or on click
As Icon, or as Text
Sight Adjustment Override
Whether you want range values displayed for scopes with bullet drop compensation.
You can enable the use of special markers to track groups/units in ACE. As players change location, icons on your mission map will update to indicate their current position.
- MarkersEnabled - Whether you want to have unit tracking.
- MarkerSize - Size relative to other map markers. Small number make for smaller icons on map.
- SideColors - Define colors used for the various sides in ArmA. ( East, West, Civilian, etc. )
Weapon select firemode
Current weapon only, or all weapons.
Wind Drift Override
Disable wind drift effects in SP mode. Do note that this setting will be ignored in MP missions to ensure fairness in play.